Turmeric is GOLD in Cold
Turmeric, also known by the scientific name Curcuma longa, is an ancient Indian spice, medicinal herb and food dye in the ginger family.
• Golden mix:- For a dry cough, turmeric powder mixed with a teaspoon of honey taken three to four times a day is effective.
• Golden Milk :- Boil glass of milk, mix half teaspoon turmeric powder drink warm to get relief from cough
• Gargling is very effective in cough. Turmeric gargle also very beneficial. Add half teaspoon of turmeric power and half teaspoon table salt to one cup of hot water.
• Golden Tea: You could also try preparing turmeric tea by adding one tablespoon of turmeric powder into 4 cups of boiling water. Keep for a few minutes, strain and mix in some lemon and honey to the liquid and drink.
• Curcumin is the main active ingredient in turmeric. It has powerful anti-inflammatory effects and is a very strong antioxidant.